- ・ ADEKA(SINGAPORE)PTE.LTD.,a subsidiary of ADEKA CORPORATION,was established on July 12 1988.
- ・ The Singapore plant located at 213 Pandan Loop was the group’s first overseas plant set up for the processing of Vegetable oils and fats and the supplying of Margarine, Shortening, Frozen dough to bakeries, confectioneries and restaurants. Taking a vertically integrated approach towards greater profitability, we started manufacturing new product Flour paste in year 2017.
- ・ Over the past years, we are not only focus on local market, we have been selling our products across other Asian countries, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam etc. The export markets account for more than 85 percent of the company’s turnover.
- ・ Through our abundant experience, reliable technology and various quality products developed, we promise our customers a bright and promising future.
- ・ ADEKA is always looking forward to enhancing the quality food life of people.
ABOUT OUR CERTIFICATION
- ・ Adeka (Singapore) Pte Ltd believes it is their business responsibilities and moral obligation in producing safe and quality food.
- ・ AVA’s Platinum Award for achieving Grade “A” status on excellence in Food Hygiene, Sanitation & Processing for 20 consecutive
- ・ ISO9001 certification since year 2006
- ・ Halal Product scheme since year 2007
- ・ FSSC22000 certification since year 2016
- ・ BizSAFE Level 3 certificate since 2016
- ・ Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certification year 2020
WORKSHOP & DEMONSTRATION
- ・ ADEKA Application Laboratory is able to accommodate 20-30 participants.
- ・ In-house workshops & product demonstrations can be conducted.
- ・ Chef & bakers will be invited to conduct workshop & demonstration.
- ・ Help our customers to understand the usage of ADEKA products & ingredient functionalities, hence able to create innovative & high quality products.